We'll Stop the Rain!
Need Your Leaking Roof Repaired?
We Understand What You Need!
Homeowners want a contractor they can trust, their problem repaired the first time, and a guarantee on the work performed.
There are more than 103,000 roofing companies in the United States. According to the Better Business Bureau's Complaint and Inquiry Statistics, roofing contractors rank 1st for number of inquiries and 22nd for complaints, which leads to a high level of mistrust.
At Memphis Roofing Service (MRS), we believe a trustworthy roofing contractor ensures that the following will occur: 1) the problem is thoroughly understood; 2) a repair plan is well documented and communicated to the homeowner; 3) the cost for the repair is minimized by only doing what needs to be done; and, 4) the workmanship is guaranteed. Avoid additional damage to your home due to inadequate repairs that end up costing you frustration, time, and money.
Memphis Roofing Service has a 3-step plan that will ensure you are on your way to a successful roof repair.
Call to Get a Quote
Roof Properly Repaired
Peace of Mind Warranty
Don’t make the mistake of hiring a non-reputable, fly-by-night roofing company to repair your roof. Memphis Roofing Service's team has successfully repaired hundreds of roofs in the Memphis and surrounding area.
Call us today at 901-609-3737 to obtain a worry-free roof repair!
Our Promises to You
1. All quotes are clearly stated and there are no hidden costs.
2. Direct and through communication through the entire course the project.
3. We respect and protect your property.
4. We will contact you after your repair is completed to be sure the problem was fixed to your satisfaction.
5. During your repair, our team will alert you to any other potential roof issues that may cause damage if not corrected soon.
Memphis Roofing Service - About Us
We are committed to finding the cause of your roof leak and repairing it right the first time. Finding a leak on a roof can be a difficult process; however, we take the time to analyze the problem by first inspecting your roof inside and out.
It is critical that the leak be found as soon as it starts, otherwise additional damage may occur to your walls, joists, sheetrock, and ceilings. What must be avoided is a leak that can cause interior mold which is dangerous to you and your family.
Our team has more than 25 years’ experience and has been involved in repairing hundreds of roofs in the Memphis area. So many roofing companies are started by unscrupulous contractors whose highest priority is to get as much of your money as possible, regardless of whether they fix your problem or not.
MRS was founded on the principle of being a trustworthy guide to repairing your roof in the right way and at the right cost. Our goal is to fix the problem correctly, inform you of any potential future issues with your roof, charging you only for the work required to fix your problem, and standing behind this work product with an unparalleled workmanship warranty.
To help you better understand how we work, the following represents the typical workflow for your job.
1. Call us and make an appointment for a free visit by one of our team members.
2. On the initial visit, our team will inspect your roof to determine the cause of the leak. If it cannot be determined, there is no charge to you.
3. A clear and concise quote is then provided to you for the repair service.
4. Next, our team will schedule your repair work at a time convenient for you.
5. On your scheduled date and time, an MRS crew will arrive to repair your roof.
6. Once the roof has been repaired, an MRS team member will meet with you to discuss the repair and to carefully review your invoice with you.
7. You then make your payment to MRS for the work performed.
8. One of our team members will follow up with you after the next heavy rain to ensure that your roof has been properly repaired. If there are any remaining issues, our team will visit and make any needed repairs.
9. Lastly, our team will follow up again in 6 months to confirm that all is well with your roof and that you are happy with our service.
A home's roof often lasts for decades so when problems occur, we are often unsure what might be causing the problem and who to call to fix it.
At Memphis Roofing Service, we feel it is so important to understand how to select the right contractor that we are pleased to provide you with a pre-screening guide. As a consumer, it is always smart to seek several quotes when you need to repair or replace your roof and the following guide will help you ask the right questions before committing to a contractor.
Our 8 Most Common Roof Problems Guide will help you identify problems and, if followed, can also help you prevent damage.
As always, calls us if you have any questions at all. Our visit to provide you with a service quote is always free!
Click an icon for more info.